Unable to mount NAS

Please report any bug found here

Re: Unable to mount NAS

Postby nic » 17 Dec 2013, 22:44

Last night after removing the source name , the green tick appeared . On clicking update mpd database , I get the prompt box 'mpd update , database update started' but no spinning symbol like on Raspyfi . Going to playback then browse there no source directories . I have used the reboot or power down under 'turn off' on the menu . The strange thing is I get the green tick on nas mounts no matter what fileshare protocol is used

cheers

Nic
Pi3 , Kali / Piano 2.1 (with dedicated choke input PSU) ----6SN7 beta follower---BUZ900P choke loaded source follower---Beyma 15XT in 230l cabinets/TPL150H AMT .
nic

Postby nic » 17 Dec 2013, 23:06

Now getting the same issues as before . I can access the help , credits and turn off tabs . The others when clicked result in eggtimers or 404 messages . This is on a fresh install on a fresh Sandisc SD card and started happening when trying to add a NAS source . Are there reports of others finding their Runeaudio setup works using the beta release ?

cheers

Nic
Pi3 , Kali / Piano 2.1 (with dedicated choke input PSU) ----6SN7 beta follower---BUZ900P choke loaded source follower---Beyma 15XT in 230l cabinets/TPL150H AMT .
nic

Postby ACX » 17 Dec 2013, 23:30

nic wrote:Now getting the same issues as before . I can access the help , credits and turn off tabs . The others when clicked result in eggtimers or 404 messages . This is on a fresh install on a fresh Sandisc SD card and started happening when trying to add a NAS source . Are there reports of others finding their Runeaudio setup works using the beta release ?

cheers

Nic

Yes, we had positive feedbacks, so I'm sorry you are the first user experimenting this problem. As we are working hard on preparing the next release, please be patient and wait for it. Thank you for helping us testing :)
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby bassiedt » 18 Jan 2014, 11:27

With mpd database errors I found the following command very useful. ( maybe a good idea to incorporate it in the webUi as well)

tail /var/log/mpd/mpd.log

To have a quick look at mpd log containing all the database entries. This way I found that volumio gets stuck with certain mp3 files because it uses ffmpeg for mp3 indexing which produces an error.
bassiedt

Postby ACX » 18 Jan 2014, 17:11

Thank you bassiedt, we constantly use that command when debugging. In the near future we are going to include a handy debugging tool in the RuneUI. We already use an internal one (try point your browser to http://runeaudio.local/dev.php to see that) but we want to enhance it and make it easy to use for common users.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby ACX » 21 Jan 2014, 18:07

Hi nic, have you tried the 0.2-beta released yesterday?
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to Bug report