UI App for iPhone

General discussion about RuneAudio. Do not post any support or feature requests here.

UI App for iPhone

Postby Ron » 16 Apr 2016, 14:33

Hi everybody!

Thanks for the fantastic runeaudio, it is just what I was looking for! And the support from everybody around by ready the forum (this is my first post ;-) ...

But now, on this one issue I am unsure whether it's me, who has gone bonkers, or the world around me.

I am pretty sure I had a UI app (downloaded from AppStore) from RuneAudio on my iPhone. I know, I do not really need it, but I liked the frameless screen etc. Now it's gone and I cannot find it again.

Now can someone tell me, is it me just utterly confused or has there been such a thing and it was gutted for whatever reason...

Thanks, Ron
Raspberry Pi 2 + HifiBerry + RuneAudio
Ron

Re: UI App for iPhone

Postby BayleeWylie » 16 Apr 2016, 15:16

There's no app for iPhone yet, but you can have that "frameless screen" you're talking about. You simply have to open http://runeaudio.local on your iPhone, click the share button and select "Add to the home screen" (or something like that, mine isn't set in English).
Raspberry Pi 2
IQaudIO PI-DAC+
HifimeDIY U2 Sabre ES9023
Sennheiser HD598SE
BayleeWylie

Postby HotRodV » 16 Apr 2016, 15:25

Go to the App store and download Mpod. I did it yesterday and it works great on my Iphone 6 plus. It will automatically locate any MPD and connect. It looks and works great.
HotRodV

Postby sangohan » 30 Nov 2016, 14:26

I will try for the app you said..; because i need an app to made what i want.
Iphone Music Only
sangohan

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to General discussion