Spotify support in RuneAudio 0.3-beta

Please report any bug found here

Re: Spotify support in RuneAudio 0.3-beta

Postby flipdacrip » 24 Jun 2015, 12:03

Hi,

since some days i have an RPi 2 with Hifiberry DAC+ and it works very good for webradio.
For info: the WLAN-Adapter Netgear WNA1000M works without problems out of the box.

I chose runeaudio because of the spotify implementation.
My problem: when i am on library>spotify>playback source>spotify i cant search a song over "search in DB". What is to do, to find specific songs or artists in spotify?!? Then i press on the search icon nothing happen, the circle is turning around for a long time without an result.
Premium account is activated and works.

@ACX: are there new informations about spotify connect support in an further version?!?

Sorry for my english ;-)

regards
flip
flipdacrip

Postby ACX » 24 Jun 2015, 15:22

Hi flipdacrip,
the search doesn't work while using Spotify, it's implementation is not complete yet. We'll do that properly in the future versions of RuneAudio. About Spotify Connect, we discussed that in this topic.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby flipdacrip » 24 Jun 2015, 15:42

ACX wrote:Hi flipdacrip,
the search doesn't work while using Spotify, it's implementation is not complete yet. We'll do that properly in the future versions of RuneAudio. About Spotify Connect, we discussed that in this topic.

Thanks for your fast reply.
And how is it possible, to listen to music in spotify?

regards
flip
flipdacrip

Postby ACX » 24 Jun 2015, 17:42

Using Spotify in RuneAudio, you'll find all your saved playlists from your Spotify account and you are able to play them.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby flipdacrip » 24 Jun 2015, 22:27

@ACX
i dont understand whats wrong on my runeaudio setup, there is nothing unter spotify/favorites...
On spotify in windows i have playlists, the same on android for my spotify account.
Is there something to do, when the playlists arent displayed in runeaudio? Import or something like this?

regards
flip
flipdacrip

Postby flipdacrip » 27 Jun 2015, 00:00

Please tell me the small trick :-)
flipdacrip

Postby ACX » 27 Jun 2015, 22:20

flipdacrip wrote:Please tell me the small trick :-)

There is no trick... Once enabled and configured Spotify in Settings you'll be able to switch Playback source to Spotify and see all your saved playlists.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby flipdacrip » 30 Jun 2015, 09:16

ACX wrote:
flipdacrip wrote:Please tell me the small trick :-)

There is no trick... Once enabled and configured Spotify in Settings you'll be able to switch Playback source to Spotify and see all your saved playlists.

I dont know why, but now its working.
The only think i have done was, that i have added another playlist in spotify on my phone and know all my old playlists are visible.
Perfect ;-)
Runeaudio is very nice on Raspberry Pi 2

regards
flip
flipdacrip

Postby jazzaj » 02 Jul 2015, 08:07

gumi_lee wrote:Spotify tested and noticed that it is very poor sound quality compared to playing flac files. Sometimes scratchy or noise.

I have the same feeling. I suppose Runeaudio is playing Spotify Premium at the highest streaming resolution by default ?
Odroid C1+ (/regulated linear PSU) > Audio-gd NFB-1 (with Amanero384 combo) > Audio-gd Precision 2 > Triangle Lyrr 222
jazzaj

Postby ACX » 03 Jul 2015, 19:57

jazzaj wrote:I suppose Runeaudio is playing Spotify Premium at the highest streaming resolution by default ?

You suppose right. That's still inferior to lossless formats, but you should not hear noise anyway...
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Bug report