Не получается смонтировать SMB/CIFS

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: Не получается смонтировать SMB/CIFS

Postby janui » 09 Mar 2018, 18:00

Hi Urlin,
Urlin wrote:Updated according to your instruction, still not mounted: "mount error(112): Host is down Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)". Before the updates were installed fine. What to do?
This happens, it’s a pain. There is another package which needs upgrading. It is trial and error from this point unless you have a specific error message to work with. It is not possible for me to debug this at a distance and I cannot reproduce your configuration. So you are on your own with this one, but to get you started try this:
Code: Select all
pacman -Sy cifs-utils
If it still won’t work try the other file system packages:
pacman -Sy audiofile curlftpfs dosfstools e2fsprogs exfat-utils filesystem nfs-utils nfsidmap ntfs-3g sshfs
After each upgrade step run the command:
php -f /var/www/command/refresh_nics
This must run without errors, any errors must be fixed before you reboot otherwise it may not restart. You should reboot and test after each upgrade cycle.
janui
janui

Postby janui » 09 Mar 2018, 18:20

Hi Urlin,
Another thought, before you start doing complicated upgrades, search for "vers=" in the forum.
janui
janui

Postby Urlin » 09 Mar 2018, 19:21

I tried everything. Also "vers=2.0"and" vers=3.0". No result.
Urlin

Postby janui » 10 Mar 2018, 17:19

Hi Urlin,
These packages are reasonably safe to upgrade, no guarantees because I have not done this with your version of Linux. It may help, on the other hand it may break your installation:
pacman -Sy --force alsa-lib alsa-utils avahi ca-certificates ca-certificates-utils coreutils curl dnsmasq fftw file findutils flac flex gawk gawk git grep guile gzip haveged hostapd iptables iputils iw jack ldns libarchive libconfig libpulse libsasl libsoxr libssh2 libvorbis m4 mpfr ncurses net-tools ntp openssh openssl p11-kit pacman patch pkg-config popt procps-ng python2 readline sed sudo texinfo wget wpa_supplicant xz
It includes some packages which you do not need, but my documentation is insufficient to determine which.
janui
janui

Postby Urlin » 10 Mar 2018, 21:13

Fail. "Allo-digione" is missing.
Urlin

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to Raspberry Pi