Simple additions

Suggestions/requests/ideas for RuneAudio core features and functions

Simple additions

Postby totgezockt » 18 Jun 2017, 16:07

I just had two simple ideas:
The first being that you should be able to add a title to the queue and play it as the next song even if the player is put on random. This is an inpiration of the music player in android 7. There you are able to do that and I think it is a neat feature.
My second improvement would be to make playlist files (.m3u) appear as folders in the library. This concept is taken from Virtual DJ. It shows m3u-files in a folder as seperate folders and acts like the contents are actual files. I think it is kind of a nice feature to have and (at least in my case) is good for organizing.

My second idea could also be an option in the settings. Maybe not everyone likes it this way.
Thanks for taking your time to read this.
-Moritz

PS: Greetings from Germany
totgezockt

Re: Simple additions

Postby hondagx35 » 18 Jun 2017, 16:37

Hi Moritz,

The first being that you should be able to add a title to the queue and play it as the next song even if the player is put on random.

with my latest image for the Raspberry Pi2/3 you can randomly add songs to the end of the queue.
Each time your queue plays the last song a new one from the playlist gets added.
All your manual added songs are played first.

My second improvement would be to make playlist files (.m3u) appear as folders in the library.
[/quote]
I like this idea, but not so easy to implement.

Frank
hondagx35

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Feature request