by dynobot » 30 May 2019, 03:11
by rern » 30 May 2019, 05:26
mv /etc/netctl/eth0 .
rm /etc/netctl/* 2> /dev/null
mv eth0 /etc/netctl
redis-cli del stored_profiles
by dynobot » 30 May 2019, 13:34
by rern » 30 May 2019, 13:59
dynobot wrote:I just want to confirm that you are saying YES you were able to reproduce the problem of losing your wifi connection after installing the UI Enhancement?
by dynobot » 30 May 2019, 15:06
by dynobot » 30 May 2019, 16:00
by ga1580 » 30 May 2019, 16:46
by rern » 30 May 2019, 17:03
by dynobot » 30 May 2019, 17:09
- I have posted what commands that could help me to get to the issue which you ignored.
- Then you're back with a couple posts full of logs.
- I took a wild guess to reproduce the issue and asked you to add your finding if there're any differences.
- You wanted my confirmation that I've reproduced it in spite of the detail of every steps.
- Then you threw it back at me that it's not the case and not the solution. Obviously, it's not which you can tell from my post in the first place. How could it be?
- Your solution, that's good for you and someone with the same issue.
- I've asked and still don't know after which one, Addons or RuneUI Enhancement, that caused the issue.
I think you should contact me via private message instead. This is too long for this thread.