[Addon] RuneUI Enhancement

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: [Addon] RuneUI Enhancement

Postby klassikmann » 11 Jan 2019, 12:47

I have severe problems after the latest update. As long as I left unchecked "Cover art" and "Large Cover art" everything seems to work as expected. With "Cover art" checked in "Playback items", I see no possibility to switch to the library view (Firefox). With Chrome I can't get rid of the buttons.
RPI 3B + HifiBerry Digi+ Pro + rAudio-1
klassikmann

Postby rern » 11 Jan 2019, 16:21

AndyF wrote:... Navigation in Dirble und Jamendo work now - but adding something to playlist don't work. Adding a Dirble-station to "webradios" works, though. Play something from Jamendo don't work at all. Playlist has no entries.

If I switch to dirble-library there's often a warning "No data in this location". ...
untagged mp3's are invisible in playlist. They can be added, they can be played. And also previous/next button work. But they are not listed.
Another issue with CoverArt: Refresh on track change don't work. Refreshing the whole page refreshs CoverArt, too.

Dirble - Fixed (next update)
Jamendo - Issue
Invisible untagged mp3 - Fixed (next update)
CoverArt refresh on track change - Need more detail

bretta200 wrote:...
Now the screen will not display the UI - it dispalys the small 'rune audio' with logo.
All works fine on laptop pc and android phone.

I'll look into it.

R101 wrote:If the UIe is in minimalist mode, with no cover art and no volume control displayed, the top of the progress circle is touching the codec information when using a 7" screen.

Fixed (next update)

klassikmann wrote:I have severe problems after the latest update. As long as I left unchecked "Cover art" and "Large Cover art" everything seems to work as expected. With "Cover art" checked in "Playback items", I see no possibility to switch to the library view (Firefox). With Chrome I can't get rid of the buttons.

Do you have a lot of bookmarks? The latest update has cover art bookmarks instead of icons. I've tried adding some more bookmarks. It had to wait longer, too long if a lot of them, before Library is ready. These cover art bookmarks have to be resized. I'll do something about it.
Buttons in Chrome - Need more detail

rern
rAudio @ https://github.com/rern/rAudio-1
Raspberry Pi 4B
Raspberry Pi 3B > SMSL M8 DAC
Raspberry Pi Zero W
rern

Postby rern » 12 Jan 2019, 10:56

Update 20180112
Fix - Dirble bugs
Fix - Invisible untagged mp3 in Playlist
Fix - Progress circle position when both cover art and volume hidden
Fix - Library page long delay response (disable cover art bookmarks)

rern
Raspberry Pi 4B
Raspberry Pi Zero W
rern

Postby R101 » 12 Jan 2019, 12:56

Thanks for the fix, rern.
(Pi 3B, rAudio-1, JLS I2S over USB)
R101

Postby AndyF » 12 Jan 2019, 14:03

Hi rern, thanks for your fixes!

CoverArt refresh on track change - Need more detail

Steps to reproduce:
- empty your playlist
- add some mp3's with different embedded coverart but identical album name (like a compilation/sampler)
- play and switch between tracks in playback-tab
-> Cover don't change. First cover is displayed until you refresh the whole page.
-> Refresh works on every album-name-change

Occurs in Chrome/Firefox on Android and tested with Linux, too.

The dirble-fix is incomplete - Adding a radiostation works. Adding and play don't work. Replace and replace/play also don't work.
Horizontal scrolling infos in webradio-playback are nearly unreadable - to fast and flickering on most browsers.

Another issue in "SOURCES"-Settings: "Show/hide advanced mounting options" don´t work. (NFS-Mount)

Regards, Andy
AndyF

Postby klassikmann » 13 Jan 2019, 12:22

rern wrote:
klassikmann wrote:I have severe problems after the latest update. As long as I left unchecked "Cover art" and "Large Cover art" everything seems to work as expected. With "Cover art" checked in "Playback items", I see no possibility to switch to the library view (Firefox). With Chrome I can't get rid of the buttons.

Do you have a lot of bookmarks? The latest update has cover art bookmarks instead of icons. I've tried adding some more bookmarks. It had to wait longer, too long if a lot of them, before Library is ready. These cover art bookmarks have to be resized. I'll do something about it.
Buttons in Chrome - Need more detail

All the problems vanished miraculously yesterday, both the "Cover Art/Library view" problems as the "Chrome/Buttons" problems.
RPI 3B + HifiBerry Digi+ Pro + rAudio-1
klassikmann

Postby AndyF » 13 Jan 2019, 19:19

Another small issue: Adding + play webradio work as expected, but top buttons don't refresh. Last state remains. Switch to playback tab fixes this.

Regards, Andy
AndyF

Postby alecs123 » 17 Jan 2019, 01:50

Don't know if only my system, but with the latest update I cannot find a way to view the shuffle and repeat toggle indicators(?) They used to show on the elapsed time circle, but they are gone now...
Thanks
alecs123

Postby rern » 17 Jan 2019, 12:00

Update 20190117
    - Fix Dirble Add+Play and Replace+Play
    - Fix cover art change for files with no id3 tag
    - Fix play mode indicators in Time knob when buttons hidden(auto)
    - Improve long artist / song / title scrolling to be relative to length

rern
Raspberry Pi 4B
Raspberry Pi Zero W
rern

Postby AndyF » 17 Jan 2019, 18:38

Hi rern,

thanks for your update. Dirble works without problems, now. Scrolling is much better.

But since this update coverart don't work at all (i have no additional graphics in music folder - only some embedded pictures in mp3s). Only VU for webradio works - on mp3s theres only "runeaudio" default-picture visible.

Regards, Andy
AndyF

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Raspberry Pi