by Beelzebassie » 04 Nov 2018, 10:51
by rlsten » 05 Nov 2018, 18:35
rern wrote:Update 20181103
The swipe should be OK now. Please report after update.
by Toube » 05 Nov 2018, 20:16
by rern » 06 Nov 2018, 10:57
Beelzebassie wrote:On the topic of CUE-sheets, let me take the opportunity to shamelessly pitch this idea again:
by R101 » 07 Nov 2018, 14:38
by rlsten » 07 Nov 2018, 17:05
by rern » 09 Nov 2018, 15:19
1. The Power Menu has not included an option to Turn Off Display for quite some time. ...
2. I'm sure this has been asked and answered before, but where exactly does the cover art come from: a tag in MPD, Last.fm, and/or an image such as cover.jpg in the same folder as the music?
3. I'm curious why the index bar in the library no longer works on my system. Older UI Enhancement versions work both on a local screen and on a remote PC screen.
by hondagx35 » 10 Nov 2018, 12:35
2. For RuneUIe:
- Search local files for cover.png, cover.jpg, folder.png, folder.jpg, front.png, front.jpg, Cover.png, Coverjpg, Folder.png, Folder.jpg, Front.png, Front.jpg in directory of current song.
- If none, search in ID3 metadata for embedded one.
- If none, search last.fm. Get artist image if the cover art was not available.
- If none, use default runeaudio.
by rern » 11 Nov 2018, 03:42
hondagx35 wrote:Did you change this?
On 0.4b it first searches for embedded covers.
by ceejayemm » 11 Nov 2018, 10:52