RuneAudio 0.4-beta for Raspberry Pi2/3

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: RuneAudio 0.4-beta for Raspberry Pi2/3

Postby Airstone » 28 Feb 2017, 22:19

Hi! Will you incorporate into UI the SOX resampler support in order to get upsempling and not to change MPD.CONF manually via SSH?
Airstone

Postby Stephane » 28 Feb 2017, 22:22

This is strange, if I try to copy a directory (with Dolphin under KDE) directly I have an access denied error but if I create a directory and I copy something into it it works.
Stephane

Postby wegunterjr » 01 Mar 2017, 06:03

Is it possible to update from within rune? Or is it necessary to do a new image?
wegunterjr

Postby Igor » 01 Mar 2017, 10:01

After installation I had very very silent sound although the volume was at 100. After reboot none of the songs wanted to start. The time is just stuck at 00:00. And stop button looks like it's frozen, everytime I press PLAY, it doesn't start, PLAY button is highlighted just for a moment, and then STOP button is highlighted again. I tried to play music from external hdd and from usb stick, but nothing happens. I tried to reboot it 5 times, but nothing happens.
And one more thing, BROWSE YOUR LIBRARY window is often empty. There is literally nothing there except the title. I thought it was my adblocker that's making problems, so I turned it off, but the same thing happens. Sometimes I can open BROWSE YOUR LIBRARY window normally, but sometimes it's just blank. I have no idea what it depends on.
Raspberry pi 3b - hifiberry dac plus pro
Igor

Postby nik » 01 Mar 2017, 10:28

Hi from Greece
Using the 04. version and the previous 03 on my raspberry pi2 , I get the following behavior ...
Controlling Rune via web browsers from other devices (Pc ,tablet ,phone) the titles and artist names displayed correctly (My native language is Greek so I have a quite large collection of songs tagged in Greek language) in the built in browser which displayed from HDMI output the titles and names displayed with unknown characters so it became useless because I plan to buy a 7' inch touch screen to built it as a stand alone solution .Other than that works ok and I am very pleased.
Is there a way to overcome this ? I suspect that the built in browser's code page settings are set to a different character set than the presets of the other external devices so if it something easy I can adjust this (I don't have much linux knowledge but I think I can manage it) and proceed to the purchase of the screen.
Thank you in advance
Nik
nik

Postby antdandrea » 01 Mar 2017, 10:53

Congratulation for the fantastic job, now with this version I can fully use the allo piano dac with the kali reclocker. I found that browsing in the library, starting from artists, then going back I find myself into gener and not in the initial root. The second is when i pause or stop playing begin a loop of few seconds, i do not know if it depends from dac or software.
thnk you again for unbelievable job.

antonio
antdandrea

Postby hondagx35 » 01 Mar 2017, 11:49

Hi all,

Igor wrote:After installation I had very very silent sound although the volume was at 100. After reboot none of the songs wanted to start. The time is just stuck at 00:00. And stop button looks like it's frozen, everytime I press PLAY, it doesn't start, PLAY button is highlighted just for a moment, and then STOP button is highlighted again. I tried to play music from external hdd and from usb stick, but nothing happens. I tried to reboot it 5 times, but nothing happens.
And one more thing, BROWSE YOUR LIBRARY window is often empty. There is literally nothing there except the title. I thought it was my adblocker that's making problems, so I turned it off, but the same thing happens. Sometimes I can open BROWSE YOUR LIBRARY window normally, but sometimes it's just blank. I have no idea what it depends on.

This is definitively the last time I respond to a topic that doesn't contain the necessary information!
To get the best possible support, please specify your hardware and RuneAudio version. Collecting debug info is also suggested.

Frank
hondagx35

Postby hondagx35 » 01 Mar 2017, 11:50

wegunterjr wrote:Is it possible to update from within rune? Or is it necessary to do a new image?

No, you have to use the new image!

Frank
hondagx35

Postby Yatsushiro » 01 Mar 2017, 11:51

antdandrea wrote:The second is when i pause or stop playing begin a loop of few seconds, i do not know if it depends from dac or software.
thnk you again for unbelievable job.

antonio

How old is your Kali? IIRC the very first batch of Kali's had a hardware issue that caused the symptoms you describe.
Yatsushiro

Postby hondagx35 » 01 Mar 2017, 11:55

antdandrea wrote:.... The second is when i pause or stop playing begin a loop of few seconds .....

Sorry, but I have no idea what you like to tell us.

Frank
hondagx35

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Raspberry Pi