Andre
Attachments
cat.png
cat.png (42 KiB) Viewed 1418 times
andre_chang

Re: Raspberry pie 3B+

Postby janui » 16 Feb 2019, 11:56

Hi andre_chang,
Could you make a copy of and the change the contents of /etc/udev/rules.d/rune_usb-stor.rules. Copy with this:
Code: Select all
cp /etc/udev/rules.d/rune_usb-stor.rules /home/rune_usb-stor.rules
Edit it with this:
nano /etc/udev/rules.d/rune_usb-stor.rules
Make it look like this:
#KERNEL=="sd*", SUBSYSTEM="usb", RUN+="/var/www/command/ui_notify.php 'Usb Storage' event simplemessage"
#KERNEL=="sd?1", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/var/www/command/ui_notify.php 'Usb Storage' connected simplemessage"
KERNEL=="sdb1", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/var/www/command/ui_notify.php 'Usb Storage' connected simplemessage"
KERNEL=="sdc1", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/var/www/command/ui_notify.php 'Usb Storage' connected simplemessage"
KERNEL=="sdd1", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/var/www/command/ui_notify.php 'Usb Storage' connected simplemessage"
KERNEL=="sde1", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/var/www/command/ui_notify.php 'Usb Storage' connected simplemessage"
KERNEL=="sdf1", ACTION=="add", RUN+="/var/www/command/ui_notify.php 'Usb Storage' connected simplemessage"
KERNEL=="sd?1", ACTION=="remove", RUN+="/var/www/command/ui_notify.php 'Usb Storage' disconnected simplemessage"
janui
janui

Postby andre_chang » 16 Feb 2019, 19:26

HI JANUI:

Succeed! (^_^)

I'll find time to write down the whole USB-HDD installation process.

Thank you again for your help.

Andre
andre_chang

Postby janui » 16 Feb 2019, 22:37

Hi andre_chang,
andre_chang wrote:Succeed! (^_^)
Good news, thanks for your patience and persistence.
I will post some information during the next couple of days on how to best set up the HDD partitions.
janui
janui

Postby andre_chang » 17 Feb 2019, 20:07

Hi juani:

See the following installation process for pi3b + to boot from usb-hdd...
This process was written by me. The first time I operated on these steps, usb-hdd could boot normally without prompting sda1. device... error.
But when I did it again.. Sda1. device came out again.. And wlan0. device will follow.. I spent a night repeating the following steps many times. I still couldn't succeed.. I don't know why.

Let Rune 0.5bata boot from usb-hdd:
Hardware:
A. PI3B + x1 (If you use PI3B, you must make sure that you have turned on USB Boot Mode and not all U disks are compatible. It is recommended to use 3B + and its compatibility mode is better than 3B!)

B. 4GB or 8GB SD cards

C. 2.5 inch USB-HDD hard disk

D. HDMI display (if you need)

Installation:
Step 1 Download img: runeaudio-0-5-beta-for-all-raspberry-pi-models-t6532.html #p25819

Step 2 decompresses the downloaded 20180903_runeaudio_rpiB2.img.gz file to 20180903_runeaudio_rpiB2.img

Step 3: Open your Win32 Disk Image program on Windows - > Device option, select your SD card - > Image File option, and find the 20180903_runeaudio_rpiB2.img file

Step 4 Click on -> Write in Win 32 Disk Image

Step 5 of HDD opens your Win32 Disk Image program on Windows - > Device option, select your usb-hdd hard disk - > Image File option, and find the 20180903_runeaudio_rpiB2.img file

Step 6 Click on -> Write in Win 32 Disk Image

Step 7 Open the cmdline. TXT file in the usb-hdd folder on Windows. It should be "root=/dev/mmcblk0p2" and make it "root=/dev/sda2" (no number) - > save.

Step 8: Prepare your PI3B + to plug in SD card and RJ-45 network (Important: Do not plug in usb-hdd. Otherwise, the system will fail)

Step 9 Open PI3B + Power Supply

Step 10 Log in to Rune with SSH (id: root password: rune)

After login, type shutdown now and wait 10 seconds to turn off PI power

Pi plug in usb-hdd to boot

Step 11
Type in the following order:
Mount/dev/sda2/mnt
Nano/mnt/etc/fstab

Change line 5 / dev / mmcblk0p1 to / dev / sda1 - > Operate your keyboard CTRL + X and press "Y" < - ENTER to exit

Step 11 Input shutdown now and wait 5 seconds to turn off PI3B + power supply

Step 12 Unplug your SD card - > Turn on the PI3B + power supply

If you use the HDMI monitor, you will find that the boot speed is very slow... Yes. This is the reading speed of HDD - please wait patiently and prompt sda1. device... error.
Please wait patiently for the boot to complete.

Step 13 After booting up, type in the background of Rune with ssh.

Cp/etc/udev/rules.d/rune_usb-stor.rules/home/rune_usb-stor.rules

Nano/etc/udev/rules.d/rune_usb-stor.rules
Clear everything out of it

Post all the following
# KERNEL= "sd*", SUBSYSTEM= "usb", RUN+="/var/www/command/ui_notify.php'Usb Storage'event simplemessage"
# KERNEL="sd?1", "ACTION="add","RUN+="/ var/www/command/ui_notify.php'Usb Storage'connected simplemessage"
KERNEL= "sdb1", ACTION= "add", RUN+="/ var/www/command/ui_notify.php'Usb Storage'connected simplemessage"
KERNEL= "sdc1", ACTION= "add", RUN+="/ var/www/command/ui_notify.php'Usb Storage'connected simplemessage"
KERNEL= "sdd1", ACTION= "add", RUN+="/ var/www/command/ui_notify.php'Usb Storage'connected simplemessage"
KERNEL= "sde1", ACTION= "add", RUN+="/ var/www/command/ui_notify.php'Usb Storage'connected simplemessage"
KERNEL= "sdf1", ACTION= "add", RUN+="/ var/www/command/ui_notify.php'Usb Storage'connected simplemessage"
KERNEL="sd?1", "ACTION="remove","RUN+="/ var/www/command/ui_notify.php'Usb Storage'disconnected simplemessage"

Operate your keyboard CTRL + X and press "Y" <--ENTER to exit

Step 14 Type reboot on SSH to restart the system

Sda1. device error still occurs...
andre_chang

Postby lulumeya » 20 Feb 2019, 01:27

Hello guys.
I am using RuneAudio with my RPI 3B+ using image named 20180903_runeaudio_rpib2.img.gz

I want to use RuneAudio to play music with by iPhone, iPad via Airplay, but I can't connect to Airplay.
When I choose RuneAudio from my iPhone's airplay select dialog, RuneAudio showing a toast which saying "switched to airplay blahblah.."
and just disappearring from iPhone's airplay select dialog.
Can u guys help me with this?
lulumeya

Postby janui » 20 Feb 2019, 10:34

Hi lulumeya,
This is really off-topic, could you post subject in another thread. But just to get you started... I use Airplay every day without problems, so make sure you have upgraded to the latest patch level (see this post for instructions: runeaudio-0-5-beta-for-all-raspberry-pi-models-t6532.html#p25819). Please tell us more about your configuration and if possible post your debug.
janui
janui

Postby andre_chang » 01 Mar 2019, 07:36

Hi janui:

I encountered a problem after using Rune 0.5 for some time.
Sometimes browsers stay in the loop of connection.
The status below the browser shows that you are waiting for a response from code.jquery.com

My environment is simple. More often than not, there is no internet.
andre_chang

Postby janui » 01 Mar 2019, 12:59

Hi andre_chang,
andre_chang wrote:My environment is simple. More often than not, there is no internet.
Rune checks on start-up and then every 15 minutes for an internet connection. When it discovers that there is no internet connection it switches certain background jobs off. These background jobs will cause the UI to repeatedly freeze for +/-2 minutes when no internet is available.

I am not sure that this is your problem, to verify it you try this. When it occurs log in via SSH and run the following command:
/srv/http/command/internet_available_async.sh
The UI should work fine after the current freeze terminates. Could you post the results.
janui
janui

Postby andre_chang » 01 Mar 2019, 14:22

janui wrote:Hi andre_chang,
andre_chang wrote:My environment is simple. More often than not, there is no internet.
Rune checks on start-up and then every 15 minutes for an internet connection. When it discovers that there is no internet connection it switches certain background jobs off. These background jobs will cause the UI to repeatedly freeze for +/-2 minutes when no internet is available.

I am not sure that this is your problem, to verify it you try this. When it occurs log in via SSH and run the following command:
/srv/http/command/internet_available_async.sh
The UI should work fine after the current freeze terminates. Could you post the results.
janui

Hi janui:
You can assume that I don't have an Internet available...
Can Rune remove the Internet and check this piece?

There are also many times when Rune boots up and the browser has been displayed properly.

Click on the track to play. Rune did not respond. The track time entry does not read seconds.... It takes 30 seconds to 1 minute for the click to play to take effect.. Library is not in update.
Attachments
interner.png
interner.png (11.29 KiB) Viewed 1196 times
andre_chang

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to Raspberry Pi