Previous track button

Please report any bug found here

Previous track button

Postby domisol » 22 May 2015, 22:19

Not sure if this is to be considered as a bug, but usually on any virtual or real audio device, when you press the previous back, the first time you press it (or when you press it after the first seconds of the track), this sends you to the beginning of the current track, not directly the previous track as runeaudio actually at the moment.

Jean-David
domisol

Re: Previous track button

Postby ACX » 23 May 2015, 02:35

To go back to the beginning of the track I usually press stop and play consecutively. I personally prefer the Previous button to skip the track with no chance to miss (i.e. at the very beginning of the song).
What does the rest of the people think about this?
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby somidscr21 » 15 Jun 2015, 21:03

I prefer to hit it once to go to the beginning of the song, twice to go to the last song.
somidscr21

Postby Aquarius » 17 Jun 2015, 09:02

I'm with you ACX, I believe the "previous" button should go back to the previous title.
But...
In most standalone players I've owned, if there is a seperate "pause" button, then the "play" button goes back to the begining of the song. If there is no separate "pause" button, the the "play" doubles as a "pause" button. Maybe we could use a dedicated "pause" button, I don't know. I'm no UI expert.
Personnaly, to go back to the begining of the song, I use the advancement pie (don't know how to call it) I just click on the top and it works fine.
-- Aquarius
Hifi Gear: RuneAudio/Volumio on Raspberry Pi B + Hifibery Digi, Atoll ST200 (network streamer, DAC, pre-amp), Emotiva XPA-2, Bowers & Wilkins 683
Aquarius

Postby blooper65 » 17 Jun 2015, 11:27

I prefer, depending on the elapsed time of the song to hit the previous track goes to the beginning of the actual playing song when it played more than 5 seconds and when you hit the previous track button within 2 a 3 seconds it will go to the previous track. :)
blooper65

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Bug report