[SOLVED] cue files

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: [SOLVED] cue files

Postby matt » 09 Nov 2014, 04:16

ACX wrote:[ Can you paste the output of a ls command inside that directory? (if it's too long please paste it via Pastebin)

:shock:
Ok, but you're going to have to explain how to do this.
matt

Postby Beelzebassie » 10 Nov 2014, 17:42

Would be nice if in the library cue sheets would show their contents in the hierarchical structure; it's hard to find that one song you're looking for... (Showing up in the search function would be handy too.)

Raspberry Pi 3B (rev. 1.2) | Allo DigiOne
Beelzebassie

Postby ryanmcclure » 23 Mar 2015, 00:41

Beelzebassie wrote:Would be nice if in the library cue sheets would show their contents in the hierarchical structure; it's hard to find that one song you're looking for... (Showing up in the search function would be handy too.)

Might be a bit late to the party on this, but I love Beelzebassie's idea. How hard would this be to implement? I could attempt to write something for it, but there's no promises that it would work
Ryan McClure
Raspberry Pi Model B + RuneAudio + HifiBerry DAC + Lepai LP-2020A+ + Bose 141 Bookshelf Speakers
ryanmcclure

Postby ACX » 23 Mar 2015, 01:24

ryanmcclure wrote:How hard would this be to implement? I could attempt to write something for it, but there's no promises that it would work

As we are currently focused on higher priorities (0.4 release first, rework of the system then), any contribution on this feature is welcome... if you do an attempt with it please keep us updated on the progress.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby unameme » 23 Mar 2015, 11:06

After struggling a lot with .cue files on my phone and foobar2000 on Windows PC I started using Xrecode II for splitting CUE files to FLAC's.
It works very well, I can't hear any difference in playback quality.

Give it a try ;)
unameme

Postby ACX » 23 Mar 2015, 12:18

unameme wrote:After struggling a lot with .cue files on my phone and foobar2000 on Windows PC I started using Xrecode II for splitting CUE files to FLAC's.
It works very well, I can't hear any difference in playback quality.

Give it a try ;)

Another similiar utility that always worked great for me is Medieval CUE Splitter.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby unameme » 23 Mar 2015, 15:59

My ESET Smart Security antivirus shows alerts and doesn't open their webpage, this is not a trusted software for me, ACX, better try Xrecode II, because Medieval might be an adaware :/
unameme

Postby ACX » 23 Mar 2015, 21:08

unameme wrote:My ESET Smart Security antivirus shows alerts and doesn't open their webpage, this is not a trusted software for me, ACX, better try Xrecode II, because Medieval might be an adaware :/

I have used it in the past and I hadn't such problems, but I can't guarantee for the most recent versions... the website also looks a bit like a scam nowadays :? It would be a shame if they screwed it because it used to work wonderful.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby ryanmcclure » 24 Apr 2015, 18:09

Who all uses cuesheets on RuneAudio? I'm having issues with pregaps working--the pregaps are skipped entirely, even if there is audio data. It makes the album really choppy. I'm assuming this is an MPD thing, right?
Ryan McClure
Raspberry Pi Model B + RuneAudio + HifiBerry DAC + Lepai LP-2020A+ + Bose 141 Bookshelf Speakers
ryanmcclure

Postby mishgun » 22 May 2015, 21:01

If the file name contains Cyrillic characters, then the cue-file is not processed.
I can send an example of such a file.
mishgun

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

PreviousNext

Return to Raspberry Pi