Runeaudio wifii ????????? help

Raspberry Pi related support

Runeaudio wifii ????????? help

Postby ettore60 » 23 Jul 2017, 17:42

Good morning everyone I call MariaEchtor and I am in Milan as Mrs. Manuela have problems with wifii using Rune, I own a rasberry P2 and the latest version of Rune downloaded one day ago I can not get through PC to see the Rune line probably being woman and Of a certain age I'm a bit denied about these things, before trying Rune I used Volumio and I decided to change because Volume is a bit confused, and I wanted to try Rune because I was advised that it is simple and very Manageable, but when i had volumio no problem widow immediately the wifii line and inserting the passord was accessing what does not happen with rune, on the pc page i see all the lines other than the rune wifi access as i have to do help me another thing I use a DAC Saber what I have to select to select it I do not find it, sorry if I write in Italian with the translation also in English unfortunately I do not know the languages ​​Thank you all for the help

Buon giorno a tutti mi chiamo MariaEchtor e sono di Milano come la signora Manuela ho problemi con wifii usando Rune, posseggo un rasberry P2 e l'ultima versione di Rune scaricato un giorno fa non riesco tramite PC a vedere la linea Rune probabilmente essendo donna e di una certa eta' sono un po negata su queste cose, prima di provare Rune usavo Volumio e ho deciso di cambiare perche' Volumio e' un po pasticciato, e volevo provare Rune perche' me l'hanno consigliato che e' semplice e molto gestibile, pero' quando avevo Volumio senza problemi vedovo subito la linea wifii e inserendo la passord si accedeva cosa che non succede con Rune, sulla pagina del pc vedo tutte le linee tranne quella di Rune di accesso wifii come devo fare mi aiutate un altra cosa uso un DAC Sabre cosa devo selezionare per selezionarlo che non lo trovo, scusate se scrivo in Italiano con la traduzione anche in Inglese purtroppo non conosco le lingue Grazie a tutti per l'aiuto
MariaEchtor
ettore60

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Raspberry Pi