MPD starts playing after boot

Please report any bug found here

Re: MPD starts playing after boot

Postby ACX » 28 Jul 2015, 10:31

daymz wrote:OK, I`ve spent the entire day on this because I just hate the auto-play on boot behavior.

Hi daymz, good job. I think we'll include this in the future versions of RuneAudio, probably already in the next 0.4.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby daymz » 29 Jul 2015, 16:19

ACX wrote:
daymz wrote:OK, I`ve spent the entire day on this because I just hate the auto-play on boot behavior.

Hi daymz, good job. I think we'll include this in the future versions of RuneAudio, probably already in the next 0.4.

You're welcome!
daymz

Postby romanskij » 26 Apr 2016, 22:43

Hello guys, I´m new on rune audio and want to use it as a car media player. I want to create a ad-hoc WPA2 network where i can connect with iOS/Android device to and control rune.
An ad-hoc network i can create with spa_supplicant.

To use rune in a car it is important to save the play position of the actual track. So it can resumed after i start my car. so if i paused the playback before i power off my car (and the rune server), the state have to set to pause after i start my car again.

I tried several things with no luck. If I reboot over the runeUI, it looses the playback position after its boot again. it just reminds the track and not the playback time. I have the same problem if i poweroff over ssh and start again.
is it possible to save the track time to the mpdstate every second and load it at next boot?

So you can also just remove the power cable and plug in back again and the player just resume the playback on the same position (-1 second at the worst case).

Big thx for you replies!
romanskij

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to Bug report