Managing files on USB drive from Windows

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: Managing files on USB drive from Windows

Postby vortex » 07 Sep 2014, 04:43

cmh714 wrote:http://winscp.net/eng/docs/sftp_codes

looks like it could be a bunch of different things...my hunch would be something with permissions and filesystem types.

Since I'm on a Macbook, it was a suggestion. Next time I fire up my Windows VM I can test it.

Yeah. Apparently it is such a vague error code. Will try to do some trial and error and see if I can come up with something. I can download from the remote server but not the other way around, which is the reason I need to make this work in the first place. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks again.
vortex

Postby vortex » 08 Sep 2014, 03:21

Finally solved the problem above. Apparently every "ro" in the udevil.conf has to be changed to "rw". I only changed the three lines stated by Orion in the other thread. My bad. Very happy now with my set-up. Also assigned static DHCP so that I can start Rune flawlessly everytime.

Many thanks to all the people behind this wonderful software.
vortex

Postby cmh714 » 08 Sep 2014, 03:52

Cool glad you got it solved and posted so everyone learns :)
cmh714

Postby ElTurco » 08 Mar 2017, 12:44

I am also managing my songs by WINSCP during Rune plays. If I don't like any songs, I am ereasing.

But one question, do I need to erease these deleted songs from recycle bin ? Is there any recycle bin folder and where ?

Thanks in advance
ElTurco

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to Raspberry Pi