LCD display and buttons in Python (tutorial and code)

Raspberry Pi related support

LCD display and buttons in Python (tutorial and code)

Postby XploD » 27 May 2015, 11:56

LAST UPDATED: 05.07.2015. You can see the changelog at the end of this post.

I created a program in Python for Raspberry Pi model B rev 1.0 with 2x16 LCD and 6 buttons, with the following features:
- Displaying artist in first line and title in second line; when playing radio: first line is radio name, second line is in ARTIST - TITLE format
- It scrolls long texts (artist or title name) and it scrolls both lines independently; when it reaches the end, it scrolls backwards and then again forward and so on
- On volume change, it shows Volume: XY % in first line and volume level with squares in second line for few seconds and then returns on song/radio name
- play, pause, previous, next, stop, volume up and volume down keys
- it shows PAUSED or STOPPED on display in these states
- it can automatically turn off LCD backlight when you pause/stop the playback, after specified timeout time passed

Here's the video of it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2FPAcL_NZc
And another one with IR remote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxEGq0txyPw

UNFINISHED
This is still a work in progress so you can expect bugs and problems. Any bug report, criticism, idea or fix/solution is welcome :)

Problems so far:
- For some reason, starting it as a service is failing so I haven't managed to get it starting at boot, so for now, you have to turn it on manually (from SSH) everytime you reboot your Pi

TODO:
- fast forward/backward on long press
- 4x20 LCD with additional info like current time, remaining time/total time, bitrate etc.
- Nokia 3310 LCD!? :mrgreen:

WARNING

There are plenty of things that could go wrong. Believe me, I managed to broke completely RuneAudio a few times :mrgreen: And I'm currently having some problems with MPD which could be as a result from this. Arch Linux and MPD are obviously very sensitive and everything you install additionally can break something. Also, this tutorial seems a bit complicated. Unfortunatelly, the code I wrote requires lot of libraries which can be hard to install on Arch Linux. I'm a total Linux newbie, especially for Arch, so I'm not able to create some kind of installation for this.

So, before proceeding, you should do a backup of your RuneAudio, if you don't want to lose something. If you have a fresh installation of RuneAudio, then there's nothing you can lose so you can just proceed. If anything goes wrong, you can install it from scratch. But if you have a lot of settings, playlists, web radios or some other custom programs, DO A BACKUP before proceeding with this! You can use Win32 Disk Imager on Windows for this.

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG AND YOU BREAK YOUR SYSTEM OR LOSE SOMETHING!!

TUTORIAL

0) SSH into the Pi

Well, this is obvious :mrgreen: But if you're doing it for the first time, you should consider learning what SSH is and how to do it. If on Windows, you can use Putty.

Username: root
Password: rune

1) Installing Python 2

The program is written for Python 2 so we have to install Python 2. Before doing this, we have to update directories. Otherwise, it won't find Python2 package or it will give some errors (like 404 Not Found).

To update only packages, execute the following command in terminal:

Code: Select all
pacman –Syy

DO NOT use pacman -Syu for updating the whole system. It broke my Rune Audio completely and it couldn't boot anymore.

Now, we can proceed with installing Python. Execute the following command in terminal:

pacman –S python2

After it's done, if everything went alright, we can proceed with installation of Python PIP which will help us to install packages for Python (for GPIO and LCD). Execute the following command in terminal:

pacman –S python2-pip

Now, if you want to test that your Python2 is working, type "python2" in terminal and when you get ">>", type "print "Hello World" and press Enter. You should see "Hello World". Press CTRL+D to exit from Python2.

3) Installing GCC compiler

The next step is to install GCC compiler which is needed for installing GPIO and RPLCD. Execute the following command in terminal:

pacman –S gcc

4) Installing RPi.GPIO compiler

Now we need to install Python library for GPIO. It can be installed using PIP but for some reason, it wasn't working for me so I installed it manually. Here's how you do it: first, navigate to a folder where you want to download it, for example in root:

cd /root

Then download the RPi.GPIO package by executing the following command in terminal:

wget http://raspberry-gpio-python.googlecode.com/files/RPi.GPIO-0.5.2a.tar.gz

NOTE: If you get 404 Not Found error, the link is probably out-of-date so try to find this version on Google, or you can download the newest version.

Then we have to extract it, with:

tar -xvf RPi.GPIO-0.5.2a.tar.gz

And install it, with:

cd RPi.GPIO-0.5.2a

python2 setup.py install

5) Installing Adafruit LCD library

We have to download this library from github and then install it. So first, navigate to the directory where you want to download it (for example "cd /root" and execute the following command:

wget https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_Python_CharLCD/archive/master.zip

NOTE: If you get 404 Not Found error, the link is probably out-of-date so try to find this version on Google, or you can download the newest version.

Once we got the archive (it's name is master.zip), we will need UNZIP to extract this ZIP archive. Execute the following command

pacman -S unzip

After installing UNZIP, execute the following command:

unzip master.zip

Now we have to enter the folder we got from unziping, execute the following command:

cd Adafruit_Python_CharLCD-master

And run the installation by executing the following command:

python2 setup.py install

Now, if everything went OK, we have our LCD library! And now comes the tricky part: Adafruit has included functions for I2C displays as well, but here we are missing a module called "smbus" so you will probably get the following error:

No module smbus

If that's the case: if you need I2C and you know what you're doing, you can fix this (get that module). I removed a few lines from Adafruit library which uses I2C, so I will give instructions here how to do it. You will need something to modify files: you can use "nano" editor integrated in bash, but it's not very practical. You use it by executing "nano path_to_file". If you're on Windows, you can use a program like WinSCP. You connect with your Pi and get a file manager. If you're using SAMBA, even better!

First file is:
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Adafruit_CharLCD-1.0.0-py2.7.egg/Adafruit_CharLCD/Adafruit_CharLCD.py

WARNING: notice those red parts. They depends on version of Python you have installed and version of Adafruit library. It can be different on your side, but you will surely find them. NOTE: I have Python3 and Python2 folders, since we're using Python 2, look for "python2.x" folder.

In that file, find this line (at the beggining):

import Adafruit_GPIO.I2C as I2C

And comment it, by adding # at the beggining of that line, like this:

# import Adafruit_GPIO.I2C as I2C

Next, at the end of the file, find the last class, it looks like this:

class Adafruit_CharLCDPlate(Adafruit_RGBCharLCD):
    """Class to represent and interact with an Adafruit Raspberry Pi character
    LCD plate."""

def __init__(self, address=0x20, busnum=I2C.get_default_bus(), cols=16, lines=2):
        """Initialize the character LCD plate.  Can optionally specify a separate
        I2C address or bus number, but the defaults should suffice for most needs.
        Can also optionally specify the number of columns and lines on the LCD
        (default is 16x2).
        """
        # Configure MCP23017 device.
        self._mcp = MCP.MCP23017(address=address, busnum=busnum)
        # Set LCD R/W pin to low for writing only.
        self._mcp.setup(LCD_PLATE_RW, GPIO.OUT)
        self._mcp.output(LCD_PLATE_RW, GPIO.LOW)
        # Set buttons as inputs with pull-ups enabled.
        for button in (SELECT, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, LEFT):
            self._mcp.setup(button, GPIO.IN)
            self._mcp.pullup(button, True)
        # Initialize LCD (with no PWM support).
        super(Adafruit_CharLCDPlate, self).__init__(LCD_PLATE_RS, LCD_PLATE_EN,
            LCD_PLATE_D4, LCD_PLATE_D5, LCD_PLATE_D6, LCD_PLATE_D7, cols, lines,
            LCD_PLATE_RED, LCD_PLATE_GREEN, LCD_PLATE_BLUE, enable_pwm=False,
            gpio=self._mcp)

def is_pressed(self, button):
        """Return True if the provided button is pressed, False otherwise."""
        if button not in set((SELECT, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, LEFT)):
            raise ValueError('Unknown button, must be SELECT, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, or LEFT.')
        return self._mcp.input(button) == GPIO.LOW

Comment it, but this time by adding ''' (three single quotes) at the beggining AND at the end, so it should look like this:

'''class Adafruit_CharLCDPlate(Adafruit_RGBCharLCD):
    """Class to represent and interact with an Adafruit Raspberry Pi character
    LCD plate."""

def __init__(self, address=0x20, busnum=I2C.get_default_bus(), cols=16, lines=2):
        """Initialize the character LCD plate.  Can optionally specify a separate
        I2C address or bus number, but the defaults should suffice for most needs.
        Can also optionally specify the number of columns and lines on the LCD
        (default is 16x2).
        """
        # Configure MCP23017 device.
        self._mcp = MCP.MCP23017(address=address, busnum=busnum)
        # Set LCD R/W pin to low for writing only.
        self._mcp.setup(LCD_PLATE_RW, GPIO.OUT)
        self._mcp.output(LCD_PLATE_RW, GPIO.LOW)
        # Set buttons as inputs with pull-ups enabled.
        for button in (SELECT, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, LEFT):
            self._mcp.setup(button, GPIO.IN)
            self._mcp.pullup(button, True)
        # Initialize LCD (with no PWM support).
        super(Adafruit_CharLCDPlate, self).__init__(LCD_PLATE_RS, LCD_PLATE_EN,
            LCD_PLATE_D4, LCD_PLATE_D5, LCD_PLATE_D6, LCD_PLATE_D7, cols, lines,
            LCD_PLATE_RED, LCD_PLATE_GREEN, LCD_PLATE_BLUE, enable_pwm=False,
            gpio=self._mcp)

def is_pressed(self, button):
        """Return True if the provided button is pressed, False otherwise."""
        if button not in set((SELECT, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, LEFT)):
            raise ValueError('Unknown button, must be SELECT, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, or LEFT.')
        return self._mcp.input(button) == GPIO.LOW'''

(You can copy this code and replace it).

Next file is:

/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Adafruit_GPIO-0.9.3-py2.7.egg/Adafruit_GPIO/MCP230xx.py

Again, pay attention to red parts!

In that file, find this line (at the beggining):

import Adafruit_GPIO.I2C as I2C

And again, comment it (with #).

If everything went OK, you're ready to write some programs in Python2 which will use LCD and GPIO. You can test that your GPIO is working by executing "python2" and then writting "import RPi.GPIO" and pressing enter. If you don't get any error, it's working.

Now it would be good to reboot your system.

HARDWARE

For this program, you will need:
- 2x16 LCD display, it will be connected in 4-bit mode
- 6 push buttons

Optionaly (for dynamic LCD backlight):
- a NPN transistor (I use BD139)
- a resistor (I use 10k resistor with BD 139)

You can connect it following my schematic and then use default settings (without touching anything in the code) or you can connect it by your own, but in that case, you will have to specify all the pins in the code. The code is well commented, so there should be no problems with that.

You can find my schematic in attachment. Yes I know, it's bad (done in Paint :mrgreen: ) but I currently don't have time to do a better one. You can also find in my code on which pins something is connected. I'm using GPIO.BCM numbering so you can find this pinout on Google. Next to each pin in code I also wrote his board number (as Px).

If you're using different pins, just change that in code. Buttons are pulled up and thus they have to be connected to ground, not 3.3V.

WARNING: after wiring this, only 2 pins will be left free (on Raspberry Pi model B 26 pin GPIO)! If you use dynamic LCD backlight, only 1 will left free!! If you want to use IR receiver for IR remote, you can because it needs only one pin. I'm using it on the pin 7 (GPIO4 by BCM numbering).

THE CODE

So, the code is written in Python. I tried to comment as much as possible, but the code is currently pretty a mess! You can change it to fit your needs if you want. I will further develop this code and try to fix all the bugs and mistakes and I will let you know here once I do something.

The code is here:
TAR Archive: http://buzzthisnow.com/RA_LCD_Buttons.tar (TAR archive)
RAR Archive: http://buzzthisnow.com/RA_LCD_Buttons.rar (RAR archive)

If you want to get it straight to your Pi, navigate to the folder where you want to store it (ex. "cd /root") and use this command to download it:

wget http://buzzthisnow.com/RA_LCD_Buttons.tar

And then use this command to extract it:

tar -xvf RA_LCD_Buttons.tar

Now you can delete the archive if you want, to free up some space, by executing:

rm RA_LCD_Buttons.tar

It will create a folder named RA_LCD_Buttons, execute this command to enter it:

cd RA_LCD_Buttons

Now you can start it with:

python2 RA_LCD_Buttons.py

And stop it by pressing CTRL+Z.

And it should work. But starting it like this will make it dependable on your SSH connection. As soon as you close Putty or other SSH client, it will stop working. To start it independent on your terminal (SSH Connection), use this:

nohup python2 RA_LCD_Buttons.py >/dev/null 2>&1 &

Now you can close your SSH and it will continue to work. To stop it, you will have to use:

ps -x

To see all running processes. Find it on the list as "python2 RA_LCD_Buttons.py" and see it's PID (number in first collumn) and use:

kill [PID]

Replace [PID] with the PID of your process.

Or you can just reboot your Pi :D

CHANGING PREFERENCES

If you want to change some preferences, like LCD or button pins, scroll speed (period) etc., open the code (RA_LCD_Buttons.py) and at the beggining of file, you will find all these options. They are well commented, with instructions how to use them.

CHANGELOG

- Fixed problems with buttons; MPD was closing connection after 60 seconds of inactivity -> fixed with pinging MPD every 50 seconds
- Added dynamic backlight control: don't know if it will be useful for somebody, but I had problems due to display lightning up my room so I wasn't able to sleep :D now the backlight will go off when you stop or pause playback, after specified time, you can enable/disable this and specify the time between pause/stop and going off

- Executing changed to "nohup python2 RA_LCD_Buttons_v2.py >/dev/null 2>&1 &" because old one was storing all the output to file, which would quickly become very large
- RPLCD library replaced with Adafruit library, for better performance
- Button pooling replaced with interrupts, for better performance and less resource usage
- Executing terminal commands (for buttons and for getting stats) replaced with MPD library for Python, for better performance and cleaner code
- Now you can change scroll speed, whether to scroll webradio station name or not, button bounce time, volume screen duration, scrolling start time etc.
- Pin numbering changed from GPIO.BOARD to GPIO.BCM

PROBLEMS, BUGS

If there are any problems or bugs in the code, let me know.
Attachments
schematic.jpg
schematic.jpg (204.31 KiB) Viewed 34875 times
DSC_1322.JPG
DSC_1322.JPG (138.35 KiB) Viewed 35576 times
Last edited by XploD on 05 Jul 2015, 12:21, edited 10 times in total.
Music taste: xplodmusic @ Last.fm
Audio source: Raspberry Pi 2 + Sabre ES9023 DAC + WD 500 GB HDD + TP-Link TL-WN722N Wi-Fi + D-LINK Dub H7 USB hub
Hi-Fi: Phillips DCD-7010
Mixer: Nady Audio MM-242
Misc: Tube Stereo Vumeter (Magic Eye)
XploD

Re: LCD display and buttons in Python (tutorial and code)

Postby hondagx35 » 27 May 2015, 22:29

Hi XploD,

thank you very much for the detailed tutorial.

- Python is a little bit slow, so I have to make a pause 200 - 300 ms between calling "mpc status" commands so display update is not really "at the same moment"

Python is not slow, you only have to use the right methods / tools.
For example polling mpd with mpc frequently isn't a good choice.
You can either use "mpc idle" or better install python-mpd2 and use MPDClient.idle([subsystems]).
Here is a code snipped i just tested on my system:
#!/usr/bin/env python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

# IMPORTS
import sys
import time

from mpd import (MPDClient, CommandError)
from socket import error as SocketError

HOST = 'localhost'
PORT = '6600'
PASSWORD = False
##
CON_ID = {'host':HOST, 'port':PORT}
## 

## Some functions
def mpdConnect(client, con_id):
    """
    Simple wrapper to connect MPD.
    """
    try:
        client.connect(**con_id)
    except SocketError:
        return False
    return True

def mpdAuth(client, secret):
    """
    Authenticate
    """
    try:
        client.password(secret)
    except CommandError:
        return False
    return True
##

def main():
    ## MPD object instance
    client = MPDClient()
    if mpdConnect(client, CON_ID):
        print('Got connected!')
    else:
        print('fail to connect MPD server.')
        sys.exit(1)

# Auth if password is set non False
    if PASSWORD:
        if mpdAuth(client, PASSWORD):
            print('Pass auth!')
        else:
            print('Error trying to pass auth.')
            client.disconnect()
            sys.exit(2)

while(1):

client.send_idle()
        state = client.fetch_idle()

if (state[0] == 'mixer'):
            print('Volume = ' + client.status()['volume'])

if (state[0] == 'player'):
            try:
                station = client.currentsong()['name']
            except KeyError:
                station = ''

try:
                title = client.currentsong()['title']
            except KeyError:
                title = ''

try:
                artist = client.currentsong()['artist']
            except KeyError:
                artist = ''

if(station != ''):    # webradio
                print('Station = ' + station)
                print('Title = ' + title)
            else:                 # file
                print('Title = ' + title)
                print('Artist = ' + artist)

if (state[0] == 'playlist'):
            print('the current playlist has been modified')

if (state[0] == 'database'):
           print('the song database has been modified after update')

if (state[0] == 'update'):
           print('a database update has started or finished. If the database was modified during the update, the database event is also emitted.')

if (state[0] == 'stored_playlist'):
           print('a stored playlist has been modified, renamed, created or deleted')

if (state[0] == 'output'):
           print('an audio output has been enabled or disabled')

if (state[0] == 'options'):
           print('options like repeat, random, crossfade, replay gain')

if (state[0] == 'sticker'):
           print('the sticker database has been modified.')

## disconnect
    client.disconnect()
    sys.exit(0)

# Script starts here
if __name__ == "__main__":
    main()

No need to parse the response from "mpc status" anymore.
"client.currentsong()" gives you all needed information in a well formated way.
For example the artist
artist = client.currentsong()['artist']

For the buttons i would use interrupts (see here)
No need for polling your buttons, they just fire an interrupt and inform you that something is to do.
RasPi.tv has a really good article to this topic.

Please do not see this as criticism, but i think this could help to improve your work.

Frank
hondagx35

Postby XploD » 27 May 2015, 23:49

Hello Frank. Thank you, you actually solved most of my problems :) I will rewrite the code as soon as find some time. I didn't know that there's a MPD library for Python. About interrupts, I know what they are and that they're mostly used for buttons, but I never tried them before on a Pi, especially in Python. It seems easy.

And this MPD library returns artist and title separated, no more problems with more than one " - " delimiter in text :) Thanks!

There's still slow RPLCD left (because it's the one that's using 20% of CPU), but AFAIK, there's Wiring Pi wrapper for Python which should be a lot faster than RPi.GPIO and RPLCD, so I will try to drive the LCD with this. The last solution is to drive LCD with a C program and then call it from Python.
Audio source: Raspberry Pi 2 + Sabre ES9023 DAC + WD 500 GB HDD + TP-Link TL-WN722N Wi-Fi + D-LINK Dub H7 USB hub
XploD

Postby den_hr » 28 May 2015, 15:13

Excellent!

As for the scrolling speed, you could try the "other" RasPi LCD library that I slightly modified:
https://gist.github.com/DenisFromHR/cc863375a6e19dce359d

As for the scroll function, here it is, this is the one I use:
    def scrollText(long_string, rowNo):
    long_string = long_string + " " # add space at the end
    str_pad = " " * 16
    mylcd.lcd_display_string(long_string[:16], rowNo)
    sleep(0.5)
    for i in range (0, len(long_string)):
      lcd_text = long_string[i:(i+16)]
      mylcd.lcd_display_string(lcd_text,rowNo)
      sleep(0.14) # adjust this to a comfortable value
    mylcd.lcd_display_string(str_pad,rowNo)
    mylcd.lcd_display_string(long_string[:16], rowNo)

You can adjust the sleep(0.14) timer to another value, and experiment a bit. For me, 0.14 is an OK value.
More later....

Denis
den_hr

Postby den_hr » 28 May 2015, 17:35

Ah, now I see that you're using an "ordinary" method of connecting LCDs... and my library and LCD use I2C - i.e. only 4 wires (power + and GND, SDA and SCL)... Lot less wires and a lot less mess :)

BTW, I2C LCDs are plentiful on ebay, and only slightly more expensive - and you get the I2C module with them, which makes it all work... with just 4 wires total (including power). Highly recommended :)
den_hr

Postby XploD » 28 May 2015, 17:50

Hello,

Thanks for your code. I already have scrolling but maybe I'll try yours for eventually better performance.

I tried:
- RPLCD
- 'manual' writting to LCD using RPi.GPIO
- 'manual' writting to LCD using WiringPi
- Adafruit LCD library

The lowest CPU usage is when using RPI.GPIO and manual writting but it has that problem of getting slow on song change as well. But Adafruit library works fine, so I choosed Adafruit, even it has the highest CPU usage. But, by using Adafruit, the tutorial will become more complicated since it's necessary to install the library which then gives error because it tries to use I2C and one module is missing, so I had to remove (comment) a few lines of code in Adafruit library to get it to work.

Have you tested your code with scrolling both lines, when the song changes? Does it get slow?

Yes, I use ordinary LCD with 4 data wires. I know they're not expensive, but I had this one at home so I'm experimenting with it. I was planning to get 4x20 LCD because this one is to small, I want to have current and total time as well as some other infos (like bitrate, current state etc.). So I will order one and then probably go for the I2C version. But I can't make a decision which one to get :mrgreen: I was thinking about getting an OLED version with black background and white text so I would be able to read it from higher distances but they're not cheap.

Also, this is not the final version, only testing. I will probably use Raspberry Pi 2 at my final version and surely a 4x20 LCD, because I want to have one device for movies and music so I want to make a dual-boot setup with OSMC and RuneAudio, which is currently not possible (at least, nobody succeeded at that, as far as I know) but I'm thinking about a "hardware" solution with 2 SD cards and a microcontroller to switch between SD cards.

Now I will replace button pooling with threaded interrupts, and pulling info from "mpc status" with MPD library for Python and then update the code and tutorial.

Pozdrav :)
XploD

Postby XploD » 28 May 2015, 23:22

UPDATE

- Executing changed to "nohup python2 RA_LCD_Buttons_v2.py >/dev/null 2>&1 &" because old one was storing all the output to file, which would quickly become very large
- RPLCD library replaced with Adafruit library, for better performance
- Button pooling replaced with interrupts, for better performance and less resource usage
- Executing terminal commands (for buttons and for getting stats) replaced with MPD library for Python, for better performance and cleaner code
- Now you can change scroll speed, whether to scroll webradio station name or not, button bounce time, volume screen duration, scrolling start time etc.
- Pin numbering changed from GPIO.BOARD to GPIO.BCM

UPDATING FROM OLD VERSION

If you have the older version, there are some significant changes in new version. You can now delete the RA_LCD_Buttons.py file and follow the tutorial again but skip steps that you've already done. The biggest change is the use of Adafruit LCD library, so you have to install it and tweak a little bit. The second change is the use of MPD client but you will get it with my script when you download it.

I wrote this updated tutorial after I finished everything so it's possible that I forgot some step or I wrote something wrong. If you experience any error, let me know! I'll probably test this tutorial from scratch to see if something is wrong or missing and then update it!
Last edited by XploD on 05 Jul 2015, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
XploD

Postby phuongdk » 30 May 2015, 03:46

Thanks XploD for your detail tutorial. I'll do it for mine on next week. But, in future, you'll use LCD 20x4 for more info from MPD, so can I use this LCD 20x4 for current tutorial, i still works?
Thanks ;)
phuongdk

Postby XploD » 30 May 2015, 09:21

You're welcome.

You can try but I don't know if it will work. I guess it should work, but only first 2 lines will work and only first 16 charachters instead of 20. I will rewrite the code a little bit so that dimensions for line width are not hard coded so you can get all 20 charachters. There is currently one line at the beggining of the code where you set line width, and you can put this to 20, this is used to initialize LCD. But the part of the code for scrolling has hardcoded width 16.

And for the next two lines, I currently don't have a 20x4 LCD so I can't do this part, because I can't test. I can only do it blindly, without testing.

Let me know if something goes wrong and don't forget to make a backup if you have something that you don't want to lose.
XploD

Postby phuongdk » 17 Jun 2015, 03:06

Dear XploD,
I did all step without problem.
But when I run "python2 RA_LCD_Buttons.py" to execute your code, it has an error as images below:

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (71.6 KiB) Viewed 35157 times

I'm using Raspberry PI 2 (lastest version).
Please help me, thanks ;)
phuongdk

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Next

Return to Raspberry Pi