In Store music

Raspberry Pi related support

In Store music

Postby SteveberryPi » 26 Jan 2017, 21:39

Hi Rune Audio people,

I'm looking into a system i can setup a In store music for a local Gym. That will play Updated music for the Gym and there own Ads I have Some questions I would like to ask also some concepts i would like to share.

Questions:

- Is there a away to make a Playlist that has just the Audio ads and ask Rune audio to play one audio ad from that playlist every 20 minutes or so ?
- Can I connect one Spotify account to more then one Rune audio. (ie. have multiple locations running on the same spotify account)
- Can I connect to the Rune audio outside of the network with remote desktop to upload new Ad, music ect.
- With a Radio station part of Rune audio, If lets say the internet station stops will Rune tune start playing music from the library and then when the station connects again it will go back to the station ?

Concepts:
I have a number of concepts that I have to try and make this work (Let me know what you think)

Concepts 1 - Connect Spotify to play there workout play list's rune audio has a schedule playlist to play one ad from that folder every hour

Concepts 2 - Use a 126gb usb (outside of the SD Card Rune audio is running on) Upload the music on a Main Playlist using FTP and Remote Desktop let the music play on the system instead of using the internet. also have a schedule playlist to play one ad from that playlist every hour

Concepts 3 - Use a Internet streaming system to run the music and Ad, Rune audio will play that stream, if it disconnects it will play some using that is on the raspberry pi until it connects again.

Thanks for your help and Happy Coding :D
SteveberryPi

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Raspberry Pi