Image for Berryboot

Raspberry Pi related support

Image for Berryboot

Postby Alfredo » 10 Nov 2014, 13:17

Hello I would like to know whether the Runeaudio team can publish an image for Berryboot. I have tried to build it before but I have had no success.
Thank you
--
Alfredo
Alfredo

Re: Image for Berryboot

Postby amadeus74 » 15 Nov 2014, 00:15

Alfredo wrote:Hello I would like to know whether the Runeaudio team can publish an image for Berryboot. I have tried to build it before but I have had no success.
Thank you
--
Alfredo

I Alfredo.

I asked myself how I could create a squashfs image type of RuneAudio for Berryboot in this tread

squashfs-of-runeaudio-t499.html

but I have not yet received an answer.
I had tried with the various guides on the internet but have not been able to make it work.

Hopefully someone will give us a hand for this problem: here in the forum I have already helped to solve some question.
amadeus74

Postby Alfredo » 16 Nov 2014, 01:16

Hi amadeus, thank you for your answer.

Knowing that Runeaudio is based in Arch I have tried to build an image taking care with symbolic links in lib and bin/sbin (Berryboot don't allow symlinks). It does not work. May be the founders team could help us to build an image.
Alfredo

Postby ACX » 16 Nov 2014, 12:25

Alfredo wrote:May be the founders team could help us to build an image.

Hi Alfredo,
unfortunatly we currently have higher priorities to focus on (bug fixing, porting to multiple platforms, new features), so we cannot allocate the required time to dig into this. Hopefully somebody will come out here in the forum with the right hints.
ACX
RuneAudio co-founder

Postby Alfredo » 16 Nov 2014, 13:53

Ok ACX. Thank you :)
Alfredo

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Return to Raspberry Pi