Tested on RuneAudio RPi3
- - RuneAudio install to 2GB partition by default.
- This left the rest of the SD card not available for use.
- The following script will expand the partiton to full capacity without reboot.
View code - GitHub
- Code: Select all
wget -qN --show-progress https://github.com/rern/RuneAudio/raw/master/expand_partition/expand.sh; chmod +x expand.sh; ./expand.sh
- - Basically, it's just a friendly script for:
echo -e 'd\n\nn\n\n\n\n\nw' | fdisk /dev/mmcblk0
but use it at your own risk.
- Remove any connected USB drives before running the script
- Or the script will prompt for removal of any still-connected USB drives.