Album Art /cover art

Raspberry Pi related support

Album Art /cover art

Postby uno » 25 Jan 2019, 19:55

Hello ...
i installed runeaudio on Raspberry Pi 3 B+ from :
http://www.runeaudio.com/forum/runeaudio-0-5-beta-for-all-raspberry-pi-models-t6532.html#p25819

Sounds good and work correctly ... maybe.
I would know if there another mode for visualize my library with cover/album/artist art ...
i click on library than click on artist and I see:

2_.png
2_.png (76.36 KiB) Viewed 284 times


when i click on jamendo or web radio i can see (with cover art):

3_.png
3_.png (136.45 KiB) Viewed 284 times


Can i see this art with my library ?

My library is on NAS and I can play everything.

Thanks
uno
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 25 Jan 2019, 19:17

Re: Album Art /cover art

Postby eea123 » 26 Jan 2019, 00:34

Do the files on your NAS include cover art in the file? Most of mine do not and I add it manually with MP3Tag, even for FLACs.
eea123
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 23 Dec 2017, 19:19

Re: Album Art /cover art

Postby uno » 26 Jan 2019, 09:02

eea123 wrote:Do the files on your NAS include cover art in the file? Most of mine do not and I add it manually with MP3Tag, even for FLACs.

Hi ...
Yes ... i've many file in aiff, aff-c, flac and mp3, all file are with cover art in tag and i tried both adding folder.jpg into folder of album and into folder artist.
I come from iTunes and daphile and both see the cover art.
Tags are added with iTunes and with Kid3 (a tagger for mac) and some with xld (ripper for mac)
uno
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 25 Jan 2019, 19:17

Re: Album Art /cover art

Postby janui » 27 Jan 2019, 14:29

Hi uno,
uno wrote:I would know if there another mode for visualize my library with cover/album/artist art ...
No, RuneAudio can not show album art in the library.
janui
User avatar
janui
 
Posts: 566
Joined: 20 Dec 2014, 12:55
Location: Ollanda

Re: Album Art /cover art

Postby eea123 » 27 Jan 2019, 19:13

Sorry, I didn't realize his question for the directory to display album art :oops: . I thought he meant the file / track "now playing".
eea123
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 23 Dec 2017, 19:19

Re: Album Art /cover art

Postby uno » 28 Jan 2019, 09:39

janui wrote:Hi uno,
uno wrote:I would know if there another mode for visualize my library with cover/album/artist art ...
No, RuneAudio can not show album art in the library.
janui



Ok ... thanks for your reply.
uno
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 25 Jan 2019, 19:17

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal


Return to Raspberry Pi

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cmh714 and 9 guests