tuna wrote:Hi Rern,
I have ported the Youtube script into a rune addon!
Let me know what I need to do next
You are the very first one to join me on this.
Colaborating on GitHub is new for me. So let's have some fun.
- I have created a GitHub repository for your addon.
- I added you as a colaborator.
- It should sent an invitation to you.
---- Then you can branch it and add your scripts and files.
---- Pull request when done.
- I'll merge your Pull request
- I have added your addon data to addonslist.php on a branch.
---- Then you can test install - uninstall scripts online
---- Menu > Long-press Addons > fill in branch name: tuna
---- Once the test went well I'll merge the branch to master
- Your addon will be enlisted and officially online.
By the way:
- Remove checkspace 12000 line in install.sh (now it's in addonslist.php)
- Image files can be stored and displayed right within GitHub.