0.4 beta -release date?

Raspberry Pi related support

Re: 0.4 beta -release date?

Postby Stephane » 05 Sep 2017, 20:13

Do Rune charges you money for the releases ? I don't think so.
So please be patient or go and see if the grass is greener elsewhere.
Stephane

Re: 0.4 beta -release date?

Postby andfor » 05 Sep 2017, 21:31

Stephane wrote:Do Rune charges you money for the releases ? I don't think so.
So please be patient or go and see if the grass is greener elsewhere.

I agree.

People need to understand what open source development means.

It means people giving up their free time to provide something for free that is freely modifiable and open to all.

It also means that there is no 'product' that has been promised to you. It is not late or behind schedule. There is no schedule. There is no obligation to provide you with anything at all. It is an ongoing collaborative effort undertaken by generous individuals for the benefit of all.

Instead of complaining that you haven't received something you weren't promised and have no right to expect, why not get involved and help by contributing something other than complaints.

There is a 0.4 Beta test release available for testing here runeaudio-0-4-beta-for-raspberry-pi2-3-t4434.html so why not try it out and offer constructive comments.

That way we might all see an official release sooner.

I would love to help more, but don't have any coding skills. I do what I can by just being involved where I can. Even if my reports are inexperienced and ill-informed it's better than nothing. Plus, by getting involved I'm learning stuff. It's a positive experience.

You reap what you sow my friend.
andfor

support RuneAudio Donate with PayPal

Previous

Return to Raspberry Pi